Friday, November 9, 2012

Snow/School :)

Hey guys-


Nothing much has been up lately.....................accept for school (I'd LOVE to hear how your school is going and what you've been learning, so feel free to leave a comment. It doesn't have to be super long, just something you thought was interesting or just what you've been doing.) Oh, Yah! We got 2 inches of snow last night and I don't know about you but, I LOVE snow! I just Love the cozy feeling you get when it's snowing It makes you feel like break out the sweatshirt and the sweat pants! I'd also love to hear how much snow IF any, you guys have! :) Ttyl<3



-Julianna Mae<3

1 comment:

  1. We only had about 1 inch of snow and it's gone now! Also, we didn't really see it snowing because we had already gone to bed when it started! Well, it's only the first snow of the year, so I'm sure there will be many more! I do enjoy that cozy feeling and how pretty it looks when everything is covered in white! SO pretty!

    Love,
    AJ

    ReplyDelete