Saturday, April 26, 2014

SO long!

Hey guys-

It has been so long and SO much has been going on! Of course it would take me about a lifetime to tell you everything here are my top 5:)
First, I just turned 15, on March 29th! Last time I posted I was 13:)
Second, My 2 older sisters have been away for 10 weeks at a Intensive Bible Training in Colorado!
third, I did soccer last year in a spring league for Harvard, and It was a great year!
fourth, I have been hanging out with my friends so much more and having a good time!
fifth, I have grown so much in God, and I'm most likely getting baptized In may!! <33

I hope everyone is doing well!! Comment below, and let me know what you've been up too!<3


Love you all-

Julianna Mae(:

P.s. Things I'm looking forward to, 1. The SMCA play on May 17th!!! 2. My friend April's birthday party May 2nd!!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Julez! I love to see you on your blog! =D Yay! So much has been happening for you! I'm glad there were so many good things last year and good things to come this year! Yay!!! Please let us know about your baptism! I'm so excited for you! Love you tons! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my good friends did the soccer thing near Harvard! He got to Phillips Exeter because of soccer too! Do you live near there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, That's awesome! No, I live in Leominster! I tried out for the Leominster soccer team but they put me on the Harvard team instead!:)

      Delete
    2. Oh wow, that's only about an hour away from where I live! I have a bunch of friends from my camp that live in Acton Boxborough too! Weird how close some of my blogger friends are :)

      Delete