Wednesday, May 21, 2014

:)

School is done in 3 weeks!! :) I'm so happy its summer, excited to go up to our camp in NH, and excited to see my sisters June 11th << when they're coming home! This past saturday I went to a play in Milford Nh, with a friend of mine and My mom and brother.... It was a play called treasure island by a school my other friend goes to and she was in it, so she really wanted me to see it! It was FANTASTIC! I'm also going to my cousins play tomorrow night!:) I've been enjoying babysitting, and I've recently started doing yardwork for a neighbor! Also, my sister Karissa 's birthday is tomorrow as well!!!<3333



This past summer my sister and I went on a missions trip w/ 8 other girls from our youth group to Quebec, Canada. It was my favorite memory of last summer and probably my favorite experience ever! It was so good to serve in that way! This is a picture of My sister and I and the people we helped serve with! <3


That's it for now:)
-Julianna

1 comment:

  1. I thought I commented on your Blog Post, but I guess I didn't! I'm excited that you've been doing a lot of fun stuff! I hope school is going well and that it will be done SOON! <3 I'm excited for your sisters to get home too! We'll have to get together again SOON! =D Love you!

    ReplyDelete