Friday, April 20, 2012

Please Pray :)

Please Pray for Susanna And Karissa as their leaving for Mexico in the morning! Please Pray that they can be a blessing to not only the children in the orphanage but Adults and children other in mexico as well, Help them to make the kids feel loved, and please bring joy to them as they serve, And Also pray their flight will go well, and that they would also have a safe trip back next week ♥ Also Pray for Caleb who is leaving for our cousin's house and tomorrow going to a wedding for our cousin Ben, Congrats To both Ben and Courtney! ♥ All these prayers in Your name, Amen! <333

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for letting me know! I also know some people who are going to Mexico soon and doing a VBS! Please pray for them! And I will defently pray! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will Def. pray for the people doing the VBS. And thanks so much for praying for my siblings! <3

    ReplyDelete