Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Poems ♥

Have you ever found a friend
That makes your heart glow
Someone who is wonderful
You feel honored to know


Someone to laugh with perhaps even to cry
Someone who you love no matter what they do
Someone who looks up to you when you don't know why
Someone who just seems to understand you


Someone that you think of day and night
Someone you pray for as you go to bed
Someone who shows up when the time is just right
Thoughts of them are always in your head


Someone who shares with you all your ups and downs
Someone who appears whenever there is a need
Someone you share smiles with replacing all your frowns! ♥




Poem 2:


If wish was a raindrop....I would send you showers
If Happiness was a second...I would send you hours
If Love was water.....I would send you the sea ♥




Poem 3:


A butterfly only lives for 14 days
Yet it still flies around joyfully
capturing many hearts
life is precious
Enjoy it! ♥


Poem 4:

Distance never separates two hearts
that really care,
for our memories span the miles
and in seconds we are there.
But whenever I start feeling sad,
because I miss you,
I remind myself how lucky
I am to have someone so special to miss. 
Sometimes I miss you so much,
I just want to rip you out of my dreams
and hug you! ♥


Poem 5:


I love you ...
but I am not your lover.
I care for you...
but I am not from your family.
I am ready to share your pain...
but I am not in your blood relation.
I am your.......FRIEND!!!!!
True friend scolds like a DAD.... Cares like a MOM....Teases like a SISTER... Irritates like a BROTHER... and finally loves U more than a LOVER.
 ♥ 


Poem 6:  


I was sitting here thinking
of the words I want to say,
but they just wouldn't come out right
so I found a different way

I got a piece of paper
and I wrote this poem for you,
but there's no way to thank you
for everything you do

For always being nice to me
and staying by my side,
for helping fix my problems
and never leaving me behind

For accepting my thoughts and feelings,
though you do not understand,
for never giving up on me
and being my best friend

For making me laugh
and letting me cry
and saying you'd miss me
if I were to die

Everything you mean to me
you could never know
In all the ways you've changed my life
I could never show

The way you take care of me,
you're my shining star
and though it's so incredible
that's just the way you are

Before I get too mushy
it's time for me to go,
but before I leave this ink-filled page
there's one thing you should know

As long as we are living,
no matter when or where,
if you ever need me
just call and I'll be there

I'll climb a thousand mountains
and swim a thousand seas
anything to be there
'cause you've been there for me ♥ 


Poem 7:


Color it red when I think of you,
because of all the wonderful things that you do.

Color it green like an early spring day,
Because you melt my cares away.

Color it blue when you are away,
By my side I want you to stay.

Color it purple like a lilac in bloom,
you listen to what I say and never assume.

Color it orange like the setting sun,
because you are the one
I want to be with when the day is done.   


Poem 8: 

A friend is a tissue when you can’t stop crying

A friend is a shoulder when you feel like dying

A friend always listens when you have something to say

A friend is a week when you just need a day

A friend is a crutch when you have a broken heart

A friend is some glue when everything falls apart

A friend is a sun when the rain just won’t stop

A friend is your mom when you run into a cop

A friend is a phone call when you can’t leave your home

A friend is a hand when you feel all alone

A friend is a wing if you want to fly

A friend understands without knowing why

A friend is an ear for a secret to tell

A friend is a love that can never let go

A friend is you, and I wanted you to know:  


I Will Always LOVE you!











I didn't write any of these I found them on a blog! I like them alot though and  just wanted to share them with you! To all my best friends: "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" ♥ -Julianna Mae


2 comments:

  1. These are really nice poems, tfs! I know your friends will appreciate them too! I keep meaning to tell you that I love your new background...the poochie paws are so cute and colorful!

    I'm so happy you have a blog and can share things that you love and are close to your heart!

    I love you,
    AJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yah I love the backround too! :) Yah, I love you too so much! <3333

    ReplyDelete