Monday, April 23, 2012

Top 5 Favorite books ♥

                                                  ATTENTION:
    My Blog posts keep saying I posted a few post at like 4 and 5 in the morning! I don't know what's going on I have to fix it! :)     Also Check Out my new blog...."My family blog" <3                          

                                                        Top five Favorite books:


                                                                        Book 1
                                                                           Book 2
                                                                               Book 3



                           
                                                                                Book 4
                 
                                                                        Book 5
                                                                   
                                                               

2 comments:

  1. Little Blog on the Prairie sounds funny! What's that about?! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, kind of hard to explain it's a thick book too! :) I'll explain it to you sometime! <3

    ReplyDelete