Saturday, April 14, 2012

Today's happenings~

Today we went to living stone With my Auntie Carol and My Auntie Joy! Hope you enjoy the pictures!! :)







                                                                       Got my Ears pierced today!!! <3




                                                             









 
Favorite <3 (35 ft. tall) 












                                                                   







                             We had alot of fun today! :) My earrings are march birthstone! I like them alot...Well, I better go to bed getting late 11:06 Shhhh! :) Happy Sunday! <33333

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE YOUR PIERCED EARS! Yeah!!! Are you excited?! Did it hurt? I can't wait to hear all about it! They are pretty!

    Also, I really love Living Stone...we haven't been there in a while! Such an amazing place! The pictures of you kids are great! =D Such cuties!

    Love you & sys!!!

    ReplyDelete